Bass Views Motorcycle Clubs
The Bass Views Motorcycle Club is the perfect place to witness all the changes to the MotoGP field at the island. From this VIP suite on Gardner Straight you'll see the riders battle it out as they zoom down the main straight and into Turn 1. There's also superscreen viewing so you won't miss a second of the action around the rest of the track. Complete with a unique elevated grandstand with breathtaking views and reserved indoor dining, the Bass Views and reserved indoor dining, the Bass Views Motorcycle Club offers the best of both worlds.
Motorcycle Club Features
- Full hot buffet lunch, served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Morning and Afternoon tea
- Selected beverages including beer, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee
- Cash bar for spirits
- One reserved seat per person
- Outdoor viewing area with garden tables and chairs
- One Grandstand seat per person
- Superscreen viewing
- Flat screen televisions keeping you up to date with all the action on and off the track
- Free official program per 3-day ticket purchased
- Unlimited use of the VIP Hospitality shuttle bus
- Parking for one car (or two motorcycles) when you purchase four tickets in a single transaction (parking located near Gate 2)
^Conditions apply. See VIP Standard Terms and Conditions.