Red Line Club
Just north of Siberia, the Red Line Club lets you sit back and watch the riders roar into Turn 8. You'll also catch all the excitement across the track at Turns 1 and 3, through the Turn 4 hairpin and all the way to Lukey Heights. The Red Line Club lets you take in all the thrills and spills in style.
Red Line Club Features
- Full hot buffet lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Selected beverages including beer, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee
- Cash bar for spirits
- One reserved seat per person
- Outdoor viewing area with garden tables and chairs
- Flat screen televisions keeping you up to date with all the action on and off the track
- Wheelchair accessible facility
- Free official program per 3-day ticket purchased
- Unlimited use of the VIP Hospitality shuttle bus
- Parking for one car (or two motorcycles) when you purchase four tickets in a single transaction (parking located at Lukey/Siberia car park near Gate 3)
^Conditions apply. See VIP Standard Terms and Conditions.