The Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix’s educational program is back again, offering students insights into the motorcycle racing industry, a market leader in innovation that continually pushes the boundaries of engineering and technology for a competitive edge.
Profiling the subjects of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), students will be thrilled by the on-track racing whilst learning about the cutting-edge innovation and advancing technologies behind it.
Students and teachers who register for the program will be given FREE ACCESS to the Michelin® Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2017 on Friday 20 October and the opportunity to attend inspirational education forums.
There will be two education forums for students to learn about the sport, its innovation and technologies they include:
- The Team Behind the Riders: How to Start Your Dream Career
- Former Chief Mechanic (Valentino Rossi) – Jeremy Burgess
- Crankt Protein Honda Racing Team Principal – Paul Free
- Australian Superbike Champion – Troy Herfoss
- Former Superbike and Supersport Champion – Bryan Staring
- The Mechanics of Racing
- Three-time Superbike World Champion – Troy Bayliss
- Current Supersport 300 Rider – Oliver Bayliss
- Three-time Speedway World Champion – Jason Crump
- Current Supersport 300 Rider – Seth Crump
If teachers feel appropriate, students can be registered to attend both forums.
Learn Trackside encourages the innovative minds of the next generation to take on STEM.
Registrations have now closed. For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.