Every MotoGP™ fan loves an Island getaway. But this year there’s even more to look forward to with exciting new upgrades to the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit.
Fans at the Michelin® Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2017 will not only catch the legends of two wheels battle it out, but will also enjoy bigger and better facilities, new grandstand seating and improved parking.
Even the campground has had a makeover.
So, check out what’s in store for 2017. There’s 10 more reasons to book your Island holiday!
- Grandstand seating is now wider, so you can watch all the high-octane action in comfort – though you’ll probably spend most of it on the edge of your seat.
- The Doohan Grandstand now offers premium seating options like drink holders, arm rests and flip-up seats.
- Phil’s Clubhouse has had a refresh too, with a new-look interior that’s the perfect place for talking two wheels. Drop round – Phil’s expecting you.
- Parking your car is now worry free with easier access and road improvements across the circuit.
- If you plan to sleep under the stars, we’re offering powered trackside camp sites. It’s glamping Island style!
- New and improved amenities have been installed across the circuit.
- Grab your food, drinks and merchandise with ease, with improved ground access for all weather conditions.
- There’s more behind-the-scenes experiences than ever before, with chances to get up close to your heroes, peek into the pits or even stroll through the Paddock.
- Plus, you’ll get an insider’s view into what happens off track with exclusive videos screened throughout the event. Don’t miss a minute on social media by following @AusMotoGP.
- With food trucks, bars, live music and GP expo exhibitors, there’s plenty of action on track and off.
Plus, purchase any General Admission ticket online today and you could save up to $20*. Don't miss out. Round up your mates and 'Get Your Island On!'