Red Line Club
Located north of Siberia, the Red Line Club offers members a reserved seat and access to an exclusive garden area facing onto the circuit as the riders roar into Turn 8.
From this vantage point, you’ll see the action across the track to Turns 1 and 3, through the Turn 4 hairpin, and all the way to Lukey Heights.
So much action, combined with amazing food and beverage service, makes the Red Line Club one of the most exciting VIP experiences of the MotoGP weekend.
Red Line Club Features
- Full hot buffet lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Selected beverages including beer, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee
- Cash bar for spirits
- One reserved seat per person in a shared dining marquee
- Outdoor viewing area with garden tables and chairs
- Superscreen viewing
- Wheelchair accessible facility
- Flat screen televisions keeping you up to date with all the action on and off the track
- Free official program per 3-day ticket purchased
- Unlimited use of the VIP Hospitality shuttle bus
- Parking for one car (or two motorcycles) when you purchase four tickets in a single transaction
- Sunscreen and earplugs
^Conditions apply. See VIP Standard Terms and Conditions.