The information below is for the Pramac Generac Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2019. New details will be updated when available.
Forget petrol prices, parking costs and designated drivers.
Just sit back, relax and be driven straight to the track and back again with our Catch a Coach service.
All circuit departures are from Gate 3 and the pick-up locations are as follows:
- Melbourne CBD: Southern Cross Station Bus Terminal
- Cranbourne: Cranbourne Highway Service Road, in front of KFC
- Clayton: Monash University Clayton car park, off Wellington road
Rather than set departure times, you can arrive at any point during the times below and catch the next available coach. Time periods for Southern Cross Station departures are:
- Friday: Coaches depart Southern Cross Station between 6:30am-9:30am (last bus departs at 9:30am)
- Saturday: Coaches depart Southern Cross Station between 6:30am-9:30am (last bus departs at 9:30am)
- Sunday: Coaches depart Southern Cross Station between 6:00am-9:00am (last bus departs at 9:00am)
Coaches depart the circuit from Gate 3 back to Melbourne during the following time periods:
- Friday: Coaches depart the circuit between 3:30pm-6:30pm (last bus departs when gates close at 6:30pm)
- Saturday: Coaches depart the circuit between 3:00pm-6:00pm (last bus departs when gates close at 6:00pm)
- Sunday: Coaches depart the circuit between 4:00pm-6:00pm (last bus departs when gates close at 6:00pm)
The last coach departs the circuit when gates close. Please ensure you leave enough time to get to the Gate 3 coach stop before gates close.