Sleep over at the circuit and rise to the sweet shrill of the world's best riders flying down Gardner Straight at over 300 km/h.
Complete your Phillip Island MotoGP™ experience and stay at one of two campgrounds located adjacent to the circuit. Click here to book now.
Campgrounds 2018 FAQ
Trackside Campground is our premium camping site with great views of the Southern Loop.
This campground is reserved for patrons with motorcycles and tents only.
Should car travellers wish to camp in this area, parking will be provided outside the campground.
Cars are only permitted in Trackside Campground for up to 30 minutes for the unloading or loading of camping gear, or if occupying a powered site.
Please note, if a car occupies a powered site within Trackside Campground, it must remain on site from arrival until after the MotoGP™ race.
Situated to the west of the Southern Loop, Highside Campground has been developed for all vehicles – motorcycles, cars, caravans, campervans, buses, motorhomes etc.
Facilities for patrons with a disability are also available.
Positioned within Highside Campground, this dedicated area is a place where families or groups who like to enjoy a quieter night can camp.
People purchasing in this area are kindly asked to respect their fellow campers and keep noise to a minimum.
- Showers (hot and cold) and toilets are provided in all campgrounds. All facilities are within a short walking distance from camping sites.
- Campground patrons can access to take-away food, groceries, alcohol and a general store in each campground.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring their own alcohol into the campgrounds.
- Champions Cafe, located within the Visitor Centre, is open to campground patrons from Thursday-Sunday, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Firewood is available for purchase in all campgrounds.
- 24-hour first-aid assistance is available in all campgrounds.
- Entertainment for all campground patrons will be provided in the Trackside Campground Entertainment Area on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from approximately 6:00pm.
- A limited number of powered sites are available for hire in the Trackside and Highside Campgrounds.
- Campground ticket prices include access to your nominated campground from 9:00am on Thursday 25 October 2018 until 12:00pm on Monday 29 October 2018, regardless of length of stay. Reduced Campground ticket prices are not available for shorter stays.
- Access to the Campgrounds during the event is subject to the display of a colour-coded non-transferable wristband. Your Campground wristband allows you to access your chosen campground only.
- A Campground ticket only does not allow entry into the circuit, and a circuit entry ticket only does not allow entry into any campground. You must purchase both.
- A valid circuit entry ticket must be provided as a requirement each time you wish to enter the circuit.
- Specific sites cannot be reserved and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Concession prices only apply to General Admission and Campground tickets. General Admission and Campground concession is available for State Government Seniors Cardholders, Full Pensioner Concession Cardholders, Full Time Student Cardholders (including International), Health Care Cardholders and Veterans Affairs Cardholders.
Campground Concession prices apply for children aged 17 years and under. Children five years and under are admitted free of charge.
General Admission Concession prices apply for children 15-17 years of age. One child 14 years and under can enter the circuit free of charge with every Adult ticket purchased (transaction fees may apply). The age of the child shall be determined as at the date the ticket is presented for entry to the event (not the date of purchase). Identification must be produced at time of purchase, and on request upon entry to the circuit. Conditions apply.
Family tickets only apply to General Admission, and are valid for two Adults and two Children or one Adult and three Children aged 17 years and under. Conditions apply.
The Campgrounds Ticket Office will be located in the Visitor Centre Car Park, adjacent to the Visitor Centre on Visitor Centre Drive.
The office will be open from 7:00am on Thursday and will close at 12:00pm on Sunday.
Limited free parking is provided to Campground patrons. Carpooling is recommended, where possible.
Cars are not permitted in the Trackside Campground, except for a 30-minute period in which to unload or load camping equipment.
Patrons that contravene time limits, or park in incorrect areas, may have their vehicles towed away.
Facilities for people with a disability are available within Highside Campground.
A designated General Admission accessible viewing platform is located within the circuit, at the southern end of the Gardner Straight Grandstand.
Where a person with a disability requires assistance, the carer will be admitted free of charge.
To access this area the customer must request a ticket for a person with a disability and a carer (if required) at the time of booking.
Wheelchair-accessible amenities are within close proximity of the designated area. Click here for further information.