The 2019 MotoGP™ season continues with the Argentina GP at Termas de Rio Hondo this weekend.
Here is everything you need to know, including the start time and race info, for the 2019 Argentina GP.
When is the Argentina MotoGP™?
The second race of the 2019 MotoGP™ season takes place on Sunday 31 March.
Practice begins on Friday 29 March with FP1 and FP2, followed by FP3, FP4 and qualifying on Saturday 30 March.
What time does the Argentina GP start?
The Argentina GP starts at 3.00pm local time on Sunday 31 March, which is 5.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Monday 1 April.
The AEDT for each session is as follows:
- Practice 1: Saturday 12.50am-1.35am AEDT
- Practice 2: Saturday 5.05am-5.50am AEDT
- Practice 3: Sunday 12.50am-1.35am AEDT
- Practice 4: Sunday 4.25am-4.55am AEDT
- Qualifying 1: Sunday 5.05am-5.20am AEDT
- Qualifying 2: Sunday 5.30am-5.45am AEDT
- Warm-Up: Monday 12.40am-1.00am AEDT
- Race: Monday 5.00am AEDT
- Practice 1: Friday 11.55pm-12.35am AEDT
- Practice 2: Saturday 4.10am-4.50am AEDT
- Practice 3: Saturday 11.55pm-12.35am AEDT
- Qualifying 1: Sunday 3.30am-3.45am AEDT
- Qualifying 2: Sunday 3.55am-4.10am AEDT
- Warm-Up: Monday 12.10am-12.30am AEDT
- Race: Monday 3.20am AEDT
- Practice 1: Friday 11.00pm -11.40am AEDT
- Practice 2: Saturday 3.15am-3.55am AEDT
- Practice 3: Saturday 11.00pm -11.40am AEDT
- Qualifying 1: Sunday 2.35am-2.50am AEDT
- Qualifying 2: Sunday 3.00am-3.15am AEDT
- Warm-Up: Sunday 11.40pm-12.00am AEDT
- Race: Monday 2.00am AEDT
Where is the Argentina GP held and how many laps is it?
The race takes place at Termas de Rio Hondo.
MotoGP™ riders will race 25 laps covering a total distance of 120.2 km.
What TV channel is the Argentina GP on in Australia?
Live television coverage in Australia of each MotoGP™, Moto2™ and Moto3™ session is on Fox Sports, which is exclusively available via Foxtel.
For free-to-air viewers, 10 Bold will show the race live from 4.30am AEDT on Monday 1 April.