The 2019 MotoGP™ season begins with the Qatar Grand Prix at Losail International Circuit this weekend.
Here is everything you need to know, including the start time and race info, for the 2019 Grand Prix of Qatar.
When is the Qatar MotoGP™?
The 1st race of the 2019 MotoGP™ season takes place on Sunday 10 March at Qatar.
Practice begins on Friday 8 March with FP1 and FP2, followed by FP3, FP4 and qualifying on Saturday 9 March.
What time does the Qatar GP start?
The 2019 Qatar MotoGP™ starts at 8:00pm local time on Sunday 10 March, which is 4:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Monday 11 March.
The AEDT for each session is as follows:
- Practice 1: Friday 11:40pm-00:25am AEDT
- Practice 2: Saturday 4:00am-4:45am AEDT
- Practice 3: Saturday 11:15pm-0:00am AEDT
- Practice 4: Sunday 3:20am-3:50am AEDT
- Qualifying 1: Sunday 4:00am-4:15am AEDT
- Qualifying 2: Sunday 4:25am-4:40am AEDT
- Warm-Up: Sunday 11:40pm-0:00am AEDT
- Race: Monday 4:00am AEDT
- Practice 1: Friday 10:45pm-11:25pm AEDT
- Practice 2: Saturday 3:05am-3:45am AEDT
- Practice 3: Saturday 10:20pm-11:00pm AEDT
- Qualifying 1: Sunday 2:25am-2:40am AEDT
- Qualifying 2: Sunday 2:50am-3:05am AEDT
- Warm-Up: Sunday 11:10pm-11:30pm AEDT
- Race: Monday 2:20am AEDT
- Practice 1: Friday 9:50pm-10:30pm AEDT
- Practice 2: Saturday 2:10am-2:50am AEDT
- Practice 3: Saturday 9:25pm-10:05pm AEDT
- Qualifying 1: Sunday 1:30am-1:45am AEDT
- Qualifying 2: Sunday 1:55am-2:10am AEDT
- Warm-Up: Sunday 10:40pm-11:00pm AEDT
- Race: Monday 1:00am AEDT
Where is the Qatar GP held and how many laps is it?
The Qatar Grand Prix takes place at Losail International Circuit.
MotoGP™ riders will race 22 laps covering a total distance of 118.4 km.
What TV channel is the Qatar MotoGP™ on in Australia?
For free-to-air viewers, 10 Bold will show the race live at 3:30am AEDT Monday 11 March, followed by replays at 2:00am AEDT on Tuesday 12 March and 8:20am AEDT on Friday 15 March.