Immerse yourself in a weekend of MotoGP™ and pitch a tent trackside during the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2022.
With nearby amenities and multiple site options, including pre-pitched tents, dedicated family areas and the ability to upgrade to premium trackside sites, camping during a race weekend is the ultimate MotoGP™ experience.
2022 Campground options include:
- Trackside Campground: Trackside Campground boasts views of the Southern Loop and is reserved for patrons with motorcycles and tents only.
- Highside Campground: Highside Campground has been developed to cater for all vehicles - motorcycles, cars, caravans, campervans, buses and motorhomes.
- Highside Family Friendly: Positioned within Highside Campground, our family-friendly zone is designed for families or groups who prefer quieter nights.
- Pre-Pitched Tents: Located in both Highside and Trackside Campgrounds, our pre-pitched single, twin, and quad-share sites ensure your tent is ready and waiting on your arrival.
- Premium Trackside: Upgrade your campground experience with the Premium Trackside Campground, complete with outstanding views of the Southern Loop.
Please note that your campground site does not grant you access to the circuit, and a valid ticket to the event is also required to enter the circuit.
Tickets to the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix 2022 will go on sale in June.
Click below and sign-up for all the latest information and announcements as we prepare to get Back Where We Belong this October.